Lots of students learn about tomography reconstruction via software solutions seen as black boxes. The theory basis of algorithms used in those solutions are mis-used and the most curent developments are most of the time ignored.
The objective of this school is to provide the participants with the tomography reconstruction theoritical keys as well as the application of the recommended algorithms.
The School will take place from the 23th June to the 29th June 2pm.
The confirmed key speakers are the following
- Rolf Clackdoyle (DR CNRS, TIMC-IMAG, France),
- Michel Defrise (Professeur, Université Libre de Bruxelles, VUB),
- Laurent Desbat (Professeur, Université Grenoble Alpes, France),
- Frédéric Noo (Professeur, University of Utah, Etats Unis d’Amérique),
- Simon Rit (CR CNRS, Laboratoire CREATIS, Lyon, France).