La conférence Surgetica, qui rassemble académiques, cliniciens et industriels du domaine des Gestes Médico-Chirurgicaux Assistés par ordinateur (GMCAO), aura lieu du 20 au 22 novembre 2017 à Strasbourg.
Le site de soumission est désormais ouvert.
Adresse de soumission : https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=surgetica2017
Site de la conférence avec information aux auteurs : http://www.surgetica2017.eu
Date limite de soumission des résumés étendus : 15 mai.
The next edition of the Surgetica conference series will be held in Strasbourg (France) from the 20th to the 22nd of November 2017.
Organized inside the Civil Hospital of Strasbourg, the conference will bring together academics, clinicians and healthcare industry professionals acting in the field of Computer-Assisted Medical Interventions (CAMI). The venue particularly promotes scientific collaboration and exchange within the community.
Surgetica provides a unique opportunity to examine the state-of-the-art in CAMI as well as to present and discuss new computerized guidance tools and their clinical applications. The conference language will be English.
Surgetica is a single-track conference with both scientific and clinical presentations: oral and poster. An industrial exhibit is proposed to further exchange and find out about existing tools and clinical practice. Digital proceedings distributed to all participants will contain the accepted extended abstracts.
The conference will feature the following confirmed keynote speakers:
– Prof. Sébastien Ourselin, University College London, UK, specialist of medical imaging and translational research.
– Prof. Bradley Nelson, ETH Zürich, Switzerland, specialist of microrobotics and biomedicine.
– Dr. Jean-Michel Lemée, CHU Angers, recipient of the 2015 CAMI prize of the French National Academy of Surgery.
– Dr. Marc-Olivier Gauci, CHU Nice, recipient of the 2016 CAMI prize of the French National Academy of Surgery.
Scientific topics include but not limited to: image processing and registration, modeling and simulation, medical robotics and navigation systems, sensors and instrumentation, specific man-machine interfaces and augmented reality, protocol encoding and recognition, new imaging and treatment systems, clinical evaluation of systems.
All clinical specialties are concerned including: orthopedics and trauma, urology, cardiac, vascular, digestive surgery, gastroenterology, interventional imaging and radiology, neurosurgery, ENT, craniofacial surgery, radiation therapy.
– May 15, 2017: submission of 2-page extended abstract. Templates and author guidelines available on Surgetica website.
Submission website: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=surgetica2017
– July 15, 2017: acceptance notification
– Sept 15, 2017: final extended abstract due
– Nov 20, 21 and 22, 2017: Surgetica conference